Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Session

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love the smells, colors and the beautiful golden sunlight. I was so excited when M asked if we could do their session in their backyard with the rolling farm fields as our backdrop. They don't know it yet, but when the winter-cabin-fever-blues set in, I'm going to their house! Hahaha! They have THEE best view out their living room windows.


Thanks B family! I can't wait for you to view the whole session :)


I could photograph these two all day. They were so fun in front of the camera.




I saw the sun going down behind the hills and wanted to create this image. I love the way it turned out.


Little A who was twirling like a princess for me in the sunlight:




gorgeous family and scenery:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute session! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love these! What a beautiful family. I really like the very first shot of the two kids. How precious!