Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pomeranian Christmas

Next to my laptop sits one of my favorite dog books (well it's my only 1 so far!) "101 Salivations-For the Love of Dogs." It's filled with simple creative portraits of all kinds of dogs taken by the award winning photographer, Rachael Hale. Someday I want to have my own titled something like "Gracie-best name in the world, for dog or human." It will be filled with images of dogs I have photographed with the name Gracie...so far I have 2 for my book.

Meet Gracie, weighing in at a whopping 3.5 pounds:




And this is Fozzie, who made me laugh so hard in his santa suit. The second he would put his head down and walk the hood would engolf his face and he would need rescued. Here, I think he just decided to give up::







the whole family::


2 comments:

Emily1014 said...

Beth I love them!!! The pictures turned out so well. I can't wait to see the rest of them. You were such a pleasure to work with. I will be recommending everyone to take pictures with you.

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Gracie in the basket.Fozzie looks so cute in his Santa suit.Great pictures.Can't wait to have one hanging on my wall.