Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Question #49

According to the Art Institute of Vancouver's Right Brain vs. Left Brain Creativity Test found here...I'm 55% left brained and 45% right brained. This is too funny...Question #51 asks if I've ever thought about being a lab scientist, lawyer, mathematician, or librarian. I answered RARELY...but check this out....according the test results I would be good in the following professions: lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, or a skating judge. Hmmm. I think not. Trust me!! I could just see my first day at each of these jobs....

What made me giggle was Q#49: I create and keep to do lists...I answered OFTEN. I keep my ongoing list on my favorite Ikea item bought to date. I think a To Do list can say a lot about a person. Mine means I have a birthday coming up and need to renew my license, I lost my keys, we need a grill cover so we can move it back on the deck, Casting Crowns is coming to SHBC :), the dog smells like dog, the laundry room needs some tlc, and what list wouldn't be complete without bills to pay. Oh, and I'm going to subsribe to Rachael Ray's magazine :)




Have a great day!

No comments: