Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Christina & Mark | 2.7.09

What a week it has been! I'll be back with some exciting news...but first, I wanted to share some more from Christina & Mark's wedding. The ceremony was held at St. Francis of Assisi in Finleyville. The little church had such charm and it made a beautiful backdrop to their intimate ceremony.


Christina and Mark had a little secret about their honeymoon that I thought was extra special. They didn't tell their daugther that their honeymoon was a trip to Disney and not some sandy beach. They packed her bags for grandmas...but to her surprise they were really for Disney.


Thanks to DB for being my 2nd shooter!



wonderful image captured by David:



I love Christina's expression:







12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful...they are an amazing couple who will have great photographs of their very special day!

Moments By Shonda Photography said...

Beautiful work - you did a great job of capturing this very special day for them!++

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride and groom! I love the B&Ws!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning couple! Beautiful shots, I esp. love that last one! :)

Healing My Family said...

You really captured their love. They will treasure these forever! ++

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bride and couple. They must be so thrilled with these. Wonderful memories of their special day!

Melissa said...

What gorgeous shots. My favorite is of them walking down the aisle-the happiness on her face is just priceless.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable couple! Great job on capturing their special day, the BWs are my favourites!

Shawn said...

That last one is especially stroking! he looks very handsome and proud. Great job and Congrats to teh Bride and Groom!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work. What a beautiful couple! The last one is my favorite.

Lisa said...

Such a gorgeous couple! These are really lovely, so much emotion showing through. +

Holly Brooks said...

GREAT SHOTS...I love the last shot! Really good work!!++