Sunday, February 22, 2009

Flea Market Finds

I love browsing through flea markets and the occasional garage sale...as the saying goes...one man's junk is another man's treasure. This Saturday we took the girls to Trax Farms to browse through the "treasures" at their indoor flea market.

2nd table in the door and I was a happy customer! I've been wanting to collect a few older polaroid cameras to put on display in my home office. I don't want a lot, but just enough that it makes a nice display on my wall....somehow...I haven't figured that part out yet.


$25 dollars later, this is my first find:


the manual reads "how to make good pictures with your land camera"...wonder if I can learn anything ?! hahaha




We also had some wonderful cheesecake, but we all ate that way to fast to take a picture. Hope ya'll had a nice weekend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome find.

Anonymous said...

wow! What a great find! I am soooooo jealous! :)