Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Engagement Session | Downtown

Last week I went on an engagement shoot with David Burke. We had beautiful weather and spent the morning walking through the streets of downtown Pittsburgh. We met up with the couple at the Mellon Arena and finished with a ride on the incline!! They were so happy around each other and were extremely photogenic. I love this job ;)




David was shooting from across the street here. The entire wall above them was laced with green ivy. It was a perfect backdrop for a picture. I sneaked one from this angle...




I really loved the B&W images from this set.








inside the incline::

2 comments:

Erin said...

This looks like a fabulous session, I love how natural they are, and how much they are in love!

Anonymous said...

that last photo is wonderful!