Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Storyboards

I'm *almost* ready to add them to the website. If you've been to the website within the past month (?) maybe longer (!) then you've seen the link for "products." I honestly hoped to have a few of the available sizes completed to showcase on the website but then got slammed with a million other things to do. I know I will be offering them in sizes: 10x20, 11x14 and 16x20. The rest of the details I'm still working out.


I just completed 2 10x20's and 2 11x14 collages. Ya'll might remember this little guy from last month. I'll post pictures of the 11x14's as soon I get them back from the lab. I can't wait and I KNOW J is eager to get them on her wall!!

frame not included with storyboards... I got it from Kohls for $35 ;)


mounted on 2mm styrene::

1 comment:

Dustin Steller said...

Nice presentation! I have been needing to do the same for my own products. I never seem to find the time! :-)